There are plenty of reasons to have a workshop in your back yard. Whether you’re looking for some space just for yourself or with friends, there is no better place than an outdoor custom-made shop where you can work on projects and get inspiration.
Here are some ideas for what a custom garage, workshop or barn can be used for
- Woodworking: a custom workshop can give you a place to work without disrupting the rest of the household.
- Welding: A detached workshop / garage is ideal for a welding hobbyist.
- Car Repair: Imagine a workshop large enough for several vehicles, a car lift, a work bench, and your tools.
- Home Brewing: Additional storage space for your home brewing supplies
- Home Office: With the right insulation, you can create a comfortable, quiet home office space or she-shed.
- The Man Cave: A space where you can relax and hang out with friends. A detached workshop is great for that too! Equipped with a few essentials and you can have a space to be proud of